miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

Emilia Carolina Diaries: Normative conclusions about transportation in Montreal


I have realized that the use of a pedal-driven, human-powered, single-track instrument having two wheels attached to a frame, one behind the other named bicycle (although in other languages it may also be known as bicicleta) gives me the sexy appearance of a civilized citizen.


I want to make clear that I do not meet however such high standards for the following reasons:

  1. I am unable to circulate. I can only compete.

  2. When I compete I can either win or loose.

  3. If I win, I put myself in serious risk because I raise my hands and make the sign of victory, forgetting about cars and traffic lights.

  4. If I loose I get annoyed, and I generally loose.

  5. If I loose against elderly, fat or ugly people, I get really mad.

  6. No matter whether I win or loose, I get exhausted and sweat.

  7. I sweat a lot.

  8. I also swear and spit on car drivers and other passers-by, using a very sophisticated French slang so that I make myself understood.

  9. All that was yesterday: today I have an awful pain in my butt. I simply cannot ride anymore.


That evil instrument should be taken out from the streams of commerce and abolished

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Sometimes I think you're crazy. Other I think you're a genius. I definitely believe that to be a genius you must be a little crazy.

DINOBAT dijo...

Ajoporro con chicha!, de allí al cuartico blanco hay un pasito...